TheRoarMemphis.org web site, software, and application (“Software”) collects information about you when you use its mobile applications and website(s) (collectively, the “Services”), and through other interactions and communications you have with us in connection with the Services. This includes collection at the time you download or use theroarmemphis app or website, including but not limited to when you create or register your account and when you otherwise use the Services.
- The Information We Collect and Use. When you use the Services, you may actively or passively provide information to theroarmemphis.org. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under age 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us, and we will promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information. The information collected by theroarmemphis, and its contractors and agents (“Information”) include:
- Personal Information – individually identifiable information about you as a user, including but not limited to name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information that you willingly provide us to use our Services. We collect personal information from Users only when they voluntarily provide it to us. We collect and process such data to provide access to our Software and Services, to monitor and improve the Software and to provide efficient Services customized to meet the needs and expectations of theroarmemphis and its users. Among the uses for users’ personal information are to facilitate providing legal compliance and related services, to monitor users’ uses of the Services, and other uses permitted by law.
- Tracking Information – information about your location and the transportation of goods through use of the Services, including but not limited to device motion information, IP address, GPS-based information, and functions, among other data and information.
- Disabling of Tracking Information. Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. These platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details. The permissions requested by the Software may include permission to collect your location data for the purposes described above. This permission will enable the Software to collect your location data, even when the app is not running in the foreground or background of your device.
- Third-Party Data Collection. Through use of the Software, certain Information may be transmitted to, used, and retained by certain third parties as necessary for the users’ use of the Services.
- Uses of Information. Theroarmemphis may collect, retain, use, and share your information for any uses relating to its Services, including but not limited to (1) Theroarmemphis’s administration of the Software and Services, (2) licensing and royalties, (3) sharing Information to third-party service providers, wireless carriers, or other persons we engage for the purpose of providing the Services, (4) investigation and/or prevention of fraud, (5) in responding to regulatory and legal requirements and government inquiries, or in litigation or dispute resolution, and (6) other uses permitted under applicable law.
- Disclaimer. Theroarmemphis will at all times take reasonable steps to protect your Information against unauthorized access or disclosure; however, you understand that privacy cannot be guaranteed on our system, or other systems such as those used in order to provide our Services, because no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from all hackers or to be devoid of all human action or error. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim liability to you or any third party for any claims, loss, damages, or costs resulting from a lack of privacy.